Winx Club Magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.A.Q. - Clarifies your doubts!

2 posters

Go down

Sticky* - Closed F.A.Q. - Clarifies your doubts!

Post  harpa Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:40 pm

HOW TO WORK IN GROUP? HOW TO ORGANIZE?
It's simple. You have an area just for your group. There, you can create multiple threads to better organize your work. When you finish your article, show your work to Juleic1123, Liitleblackdress, Pattricia and me (Harpa) (we will do the pages for the magazine).
There is no mess allowed! If it occurs, we will have to organize a meeting and the group may be penalized. It also runs the risk of not winning the prize of the best magazine staff members. Like a Star @ heaven

HOW TO MAKE AN ARTICLE?
Articles only have text & information, nothing else!
To make an article, should always have the title (ex: Fashion, New Collection Spring Winx).
Don't hesitate on making a short introduction as enriches the article (it is alternative). Put the information created by you (don't copy any websites) without spelling and noticeable errors.
In the end, put the names of the members who worked on the article and the links of the websites you have accessed.
The links only serve for admins and minimods know which sites were based to create the article.
I remember that it must work on on the creation of the articles, so that you can be elected the best members of the magazine and qualify to win prizes and signatures (in this forum). Very Happy

HOW TO MAKE ONE PAGE?
You don't need to worry about this part because Juleic1123, Liitleblackdress, Pattricia and me (Harpa) will make the pages. Smile

If you have any doubt, ask us in Help!
harpa
harpa
Admin

https://winxclubmagazine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sticky* - Closed Re: F.A.Q. - Clarifies your doubts!

Post  juleic1123 Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:58 pm

Every magazine members earns 100 WX at the end of every month. Smile
juleic1123
juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum