Winx Club Magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 Empty Re: ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼

Post  StellaStars Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:22 pm

I have a new idea : Sporty outfits !! What do you say Question Question Question Question
StellaStars
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 Empty Re: ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼

Post  harpa Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:57 pm

I know, dear. I just don't have much clothes on my account.
Anyway, I posted those two so you girls could choose the best one. Smile

StellaStars wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:Stella, that is not the point. We are here to give tips and ideas of fashion to the community. We'll use the avatar web to show our ideas. You are just doing random photos and styles without even knowing what type we chosed. If you want to help please start looking for helpful advices.
And for God's sake stop ignoring harpa & MoonlightFairy. We're one team composed by 3 people, not 1.
But why i cannot use the Web Avatar ?? That's gonna come soon ??

Yes, it will.
harpa
harpa
Admin

https://winxclubmagazine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonlightFairy Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:58 am

So here are all the looks for the Summer Collection 2016! I decided to put both genders in here because gender equality ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 2965106371 ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 1408439136 no but i'm currently working on the fashion article layout and i'm re editing the magazine cover. We don't have to put all of the outfits in obviously ^-^!

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 A2iegQl☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 DHOEOQv☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 X9LxT3x☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 KTHdyCK
☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 LUygHsc☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 OGt5JER
☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 JUBQU8V☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 UfhDuZU
MoonlightFairy
MoonlightFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:47 pm

I love them. Smile
harpa
harpa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:50 pm

So, we need to have the article done by 30th June.

We choose start choosing some MiniWinx's... I think 4-6 are fine. What are the Miniwinx, from our previous posts, which you think are the best for this issue? Smile
harpa
harpa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonlightFairy Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:18 pm

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 KdVwddy

I think this look is cute too, but it's up to you guys to choose what you guys want, I'll gladly help with designing the article if you want Very Happy!
MoonlightFairy
MoonlightFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:57 am

I shouldn't say this but in July we are going to bring the wold web avatar back (the one from 2010-2012), so in the next magazine use the ones from our website. Laughing By the way, I love the miniwinx, so very well dressed. Very Happy
juleic1123
juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:55 am

juleic1123 wrote:I shouldn't say this but in July we are going to bring the wold web avatar back (the one from 2010-2012), so in the next magazine use the ones from our website. Laughing By the way, I love the miniwinx, so very well dressed. Very Happy

Thank you so much! ^^
harpa
harpa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:06 am

My favorites are:

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 TyBXcNO ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 A2iegQl ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 X9LxT3x ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 KdVwddy

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 YKrrDKS ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 79RUPQp ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 TU7YKZt ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 7lBoZVc

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 JUBQU8V ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 4 UfhDuZU
harpa
harpa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:31 pm

I like it. Go ahead. Razz
juleic1123
juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next