Winx Club Magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 6 Empty Re: ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼

Post  harpa Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:43 pm

StellaStars wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:You can only do 5 SMILES, It's your second warning!
Go to the main forum and read the rules, on the next warning you'll be kicked of the site for some weeks.
I didn't did anything wrong !!! You are just so bossy always !!! This warning , next warning !!! I mean good !!! What is the matter with you !!!!!!?? Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Stella, now you're being rude.
It's just the forum rules.
If we keep warning you is because we want you here with us, not being expelled.

Last edited by harpa on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
harpa
harpa
Admin

https://winxclubmagazine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 6 Empty Re: ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼

Post  juleic1123 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:43 pm

StellaStars wrote:
juleic1123 wrote:You can only do 5 SMILES, It's your second warning!
Go to the main forum and read the rules, on the next warning you'll be kicked of the site for some weeks.
I didn't did anything wrong !!! You are just so bossy always !!! This warning , next warning !!! I mean good !!! What is the matter with you !!!!!!?? Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Are you kidding me? My problem is that YOU NEVER, EVER FOLLOW THE RULES! In case you didn't noticed, THERE ARE RULES ON THE WEBSITE. PUTTING SMILES MAKES THE WEBSITE LOW. THAT'S WHY THE RULE EXISTS. BESIDES, I AM FOLLOWING THE RULES. IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THEM, IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I AM BOSSY? DO YOU SEE ME ACTING THE SAME WITH ANOTHER PERSONS? BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH I AM ALWAYS WARNING ABOUT. MAYBE THE PROBLEM COMES FROM YOU, NOT FROM ME.
juleic1123
juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Oh and, by the way. 3rd warning and last. I warned you. You are kicked of the website until 3rd September.
juleic1123
juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6