Winx Club Magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 2 Empty Re: ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼

Post  StellaStars Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Here are new designs I made !! Hope you like them !!! ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 2 Winx_c11☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 2 Winx_g10
StellaStars
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 2 Empty Re: ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼

Post  harpa Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:43 pm

They're pretty. Smile

So, this magazine's month we will create clothe outfits for the Winx, right?
I have some I created too. Smile
harpa
harpa
Admin

https://winxclubmagazine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonlightFairy Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Ooh I like the summer outfits Idea, but I was thinking we could sick to the Winx Club.com Avi's for fashion as a main source. I've spent alot of time editing the outfits for my forum  to expand how they look so they don't look like the ones on the original winx site.

Examples)

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 2 TyBXcNO☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 2 Bft68gU
As you can tell, If you go to the WinxClub.com site you will not find these styles there. This is because I've recolored them, however I can also create some unique outfits with the use of transparent outfits ^-^! 
MoonlightFairy
MoonlightFairy

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Omg, I love them so much! *-*

I think it's a good idea to do it for this editon! Very Happy
harpa
harpa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StellaStars Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:55 pm

☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 2 7244fe10 Here is a new design that i made !! I know that you won't like it !! Like the others !!
StellaStars
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Post  StellaStars Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Here is another design that you probably won't like !!! ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 2 Screen11
StellaStars
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Post  StellaStars Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:10 am

Here is a new Design !! I hope you like it !! ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 2 Design10
StellaStars
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Stella, I need to clear some things up. You can that we "probably won't like it", just because your friends didn't. It looks like we are the "bad guys" here. I really loved the second MiniWinx and I liked the third one. Bu you can't talk like you already knew the answer. We are here to discuss the MiniWinx we are going to use in this edition, we are here to help each other. We are a team. Very Happy

I'm sorry if I hunted you, but I really needed to say it.
harpa
harpa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StellaStars Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:22 pm

Here is my new design !! Hope you like it !! ☼ Ideas for the Magazine ☼ Fashion ☼ - Page 2 Design12
StellaStars
StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:19 am

Shocked ...
juleic1123
juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next